Noventus represents the following companies in Australia:
The Radixon Group
Radixon develops Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and bespoke Defence and Commercial radio communications systems and provides related advisory services in the following areas:
- General purpose & Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers (e.g. for Network Centric Warfare (NCW))
- Marine receivers & signal decoders
- Sonobuoy telemetry receivers
- APCO P25, Broadcast & Communications monitoring systems
- Spectrum analysis products
- Direction Finding (DF) systems
- Mobile site survey systems
- Electronic Warfare (EW) Jamming systems (e.g. for Counter Improvised Explosive Device (CIED))
- Weather satellite systems
- Antennas & antenna distribution systems
- Signal processing systems
Radixon is an Associate Member of the Department of Defence Rapid Prototyping, Development and Evaluation (RPDE) program.
To find out more about Radixon products and services ... just email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9077 8959.