Project Scheduling Capability
Senior Project Scheduling services for a large Government agency.
A large Australian Government agency engaged Noventus to provide a team of Master Schedulers.
The client was undertaking several major programmes of work which was being supported by an internal centralised scheduling team.
The team identified a need for external assistance in the ongoing creation of Gantt charts, Work Breakdown Structures and Earned Value Management (EVM) reports.
Specifically, the centralised team needed an enhanced capability in:
- Schedule design review and analysis
- Critical Path analysis and Dependancy Management
- Status reporting and Resource Planning
The Noventus Solution
Noventus has a pool of experienced project schedulers with experience using Open Plan Professional (OPP), Primavera, Cobra and MS Project.
The solution involved mobilising a team of two Master Scheduling specialists who had significant experience and in large, complex software intensive projects.
The schedulers were able to assist the centralised team by:
- Supporting project managers in defining work packages
- Proactively tracking and reporting on progress against schedule
- Planning and executing the weekly schedule planning meetings
- EVM reporting