Senior Configuration Engineer – Defence
*** Senior Configuration Engineer Defence Canberra ***
We are seeking a Configuration Engineer to join our Defence team in Canberra for an initial contract through to 20 Dec 19 with extension options for a further 30 to 36 months to support the Army’s Protected Mobility Integration and Capability Assurance Program (PMICA) program. Configuration Management experience (aligned with most of the Task Requirements below) and an active or reinstatable NV1 clearance are Essential. Applications close on 6 May 19. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 9077 8959.
Task Requirements Summary
- Develop the “Whole of Capability” Configuration Management Framework
- Develop the PMICA System Specification
- Coordinate (and chair) Stakeholder Working Group
- Coordinate, plan, and support the conduct of PCAs of PMICA platforms
- Identify, source and deliver the necessary technical data in support of the Configuration Management Framework and System Specification
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.