Noventus is a leading multi-disciplinary Project Management, Engineering, ICT and Logistics advisory services company that consults to Government, Defence, Telco and Rail clients.
We are head-quartered in Melbourne and have consultants embedded with our blue chip clients throughout Australia. We provide our staff with attractive salary packages, work life balance, as well as interesting and challenging work that fosters personal growth and career advancement.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a ‘hands on’ and experienced Recruitment Officer to join our Melbourne based team. Reporting to the CEO, this position will initially be responsible for employee / contractor sourcing / searching nationally.
Our Melbourne office, located on St Kilda Road is looking for an experienced Recruitment Officer who has a strong recruitment (sourcing / searching) background. Relevant and recent work experience in the Defence Engineering or Information & Communications Technology (ICT) fields would be highly regarded.
As a Recruitment Officer you will be responsible for supporting the Noventus Account Managers and Business Development Managers with:
- Accurate and timely sourcing / searching for candidates for Noventus projects.
- Liaising with Noventus Account Managers and Business Development Managers (i.e. Noventus internal customers) to understand their resourcing requirements and priorities, and to develop recruitment strategies and plans.
- Developing job advertisements and placing them on different advertising platforms.
- Identifying candidates which includes using internal and external networks to find candidates with the skills required.
- Mining the internal databases using Boolean searches.
- Managing the selection process which involves reviewing the CVs, shortlisting and initial screening of the candidates.
- Conducting candidate reference checks.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies in some circumstances.
- Formatting CV’s for submission to the clients.
- Maintaining the candidates and the contractors / employee files on the company database which is Bullhorn ATS.
- Coordinating with the on-boarding team.
- Identifying opportunities for recruitment process / workflow improvements.
- Providing timely, accurate, complete, and considered internal Reports and Deliverables.
- Performing other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
- Recruitment (sourcing / searching) experience preferably within a Defence Industry Environment.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to use initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Confident team player with a good work ethic.
- Strong social media and computer skills including LinkedIn, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work as part of a small team environment.
For the right candidate, the role offers an attractive remuneration package as well as opportunities to progress into a more broader and influential position.
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To apply for this role please send your CV, and a covering letter which addresses each item in the above Role Description and explaining why you would be suitable for this role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No agencies please.Submit Resume